…And didn’t clear any shelves, or even come close.
This Week *:
$582.39 Products Regular Cost
$158.20 Total Amount Paid (+7 of last week’s CVS ExtraCare bucks and rolled any new ones in to the transactions)
$424.19 Total Savings
+++$41.25 still left in new Publix gift cards
*(Gift cards are newly obtained from this week’s promotions, but will count the gift cards in future shopping trips’ savings, instead of this week. I included 2 McDonald’s BOGO Smoothies deals in the above figures.)
- got $20 Rhapsody MP3 downloads in Schick razor packages
- 1% cash back on credit card
- getting swag bucks for some of the coupons used (which will go toward free Amazon.com gift cards). get your no obligation swag bucks, no credit card or money required.
And some details:
- freezer is LOADED with food (Kashi, Cascadian Farms, Morningstar Farms, Stouffers, seafood, more)
- refrigerator is filled to the brim (produce, juice, dairy, deli, etc.)
- and i won’t be needing toothpaste for at least 2 years
- and i won’t be needing shampoo for a least 2 years
- and i won’t be needing hair styling products for at least 2 years
- and i won’t be needing razors for a year
- and i won’t be needing cereal (hot or cold) for around 4 months
- and i won’t be needing frozen entrees (Kashi, Morningstar Farms, Stouffer’s, etc.) for a couple of months
- and i won’t be needing bagels for a couple of months
- and i won’t be needing granola bars for a month or two
- and i won’t be needing almond milk for a few weeks
grocery shopping for the next month will just be for fresh items – produce, dairy, juices, fish, poultry, meat (although don’t eat much of last 3).