Better late than never, especially since we are a multiple time zone country.
There is still time for Free Coffee today.
Get the info on our sister blog site.
There will be at 5 coupon inserts this Sunday. You may want to invest in an extra newspaper or two this week.
- Smart Source
- Red Plum
- General Mills
- Pepsi Co
Here are some favorites so far:
- Dove hair care product B1G1
- Boston Market free extra side with family meal
- Boston market $4 off $20
- Boston Market $2 off $10
- Cover Girl $8/2 face products
- Crest $1/1 toothpaste
- Olay $3/1
- Pure Protein bar, B1G1
- Suave B1G1 (3 different B1G1 coupons)
- Tampax B1G1
- Tropicana or Trop 50 $1/1
- Tresemme B1G1 hair styling
- V8 $1/1
Slashed More Than Half of Grocery Bill
56% Off Lots of Good & Healthy Stuff (well there’s 1 M & C)
We are pretty well stocked up at home this week, so this was a smaller shopping trip with the real purpose of picking up roast beef and turkey for deli sandwiches.
- 4 Chock Full of Nuts coffee
- 1 Odwalla Superfood Juice, 64 oz
- 2 Kashi TLC Pita Chips
- Head lettuce
- Bag of grapes, 2+ pounds
- Bunch of bananas, just under 2 pounds
- 1 Stouffer’s Healthy Harvest family size entree
- 2 Voskos Greek yogurt $1.00
- Boar’s Head Top Round roast beef, 1/2+ pound
- 1 Hormel Naturals – Nitrate-Free Smoked Turkey
- 1 Sundown vitamins – A
- 1 Sundown vitamins – D3
Total Value = 67.89
Total Paid = 30.13
Total Saved $37.76 = 56%
Could I have done better? Of course. Had I shopped more like the extreme coupon users seen on TV, I would not have bought the fresher items like lettuce, grapes, bananas, roast beef, turkey and Odwalla. That would have made my total savings 75% (11.37 paid, 44.77 value, 33.40 saved). But, alas, man & woman cannot live on free Sundown Vitamins alone.