SEE FOR YOURSELF.
RecycleBank.com supports a good cause – greening the environment, recycling, saving resources. You will never have to give them any money, no credit cards, no social security number.
RecycleBank.com offers simple fun ways to earn enough points in about 20 minutes to pick any of the below coupons (or even multiple coupons – from just spending about 20 minutes online seeing information and facts about recycling, what’s being done, what you could do. And you keep getting points along the way.
RecycleBank.com is not a “search & win”like SwagBucks. It is more of a mellow, educational, and interesting educational site.
– RECYCLEBANK.COM COUPONS –
(SOME PRINTABLE, SOME MAILED (NO COSTS, NO SHIPPING CHARGES)
Coupon Sampling from RecycleBank.com
- Kashi $2 off 1 product
- Dagoba $1 off any Dagoba organic chocolate bar
- Back to Nature
- Coca-Cola $1 off any size
- Earthbound Farm Organic $2 off 2 products
- Aveeno $2 off 1 product
- Kiss My Face $2 off any purchase of $5 or more
- FTD $10 off your order
- The Scholastic Store 20% off any order
- Vitamin World $5 off $25 purchase
- FREE ONE-YEAR MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Cosmopolitan magazine
- Good Housekeeping
- Everyday Food
- Popular Mechanics
- Town and Country
- McDonalds 1 free small McCafe Smoothie (any flavor), or 1 free cone, or 1 free oatmeal, and more
- Olive Garden save $6 on 2 dinner entrees
Remember, these are lots more freebies and coupons at RecycleBank.com. You will never have to give a credit card number, a social security number, or any money.
SEE FOR YOURSELF.
If you decide to register (fast, no social sec. number or money for anything) you will receive notices from time to time alerting you of a new thing to do on the site for 5 or 10 minutes to grab more points. These seem to come out about once every couple of weeks. They’ll also send you a weekly email with your points balance. It’s a good way to remind you that you can cash in for free food at McDonalds, or get a couple of magazine subscriptions – one for you and one as a gift for someone else.