This new product in it’s shiny hot pink-purple box is on shelves in Walgreen’s now. However, I found them with the wrong price on an end cap at the back of the store at $5.49 each.
The are advertised in the weekly flyer for $3.99 and will print out a $1 Register Reward from the Catalina machine at check-out. A friend told me that there is a $2 off 1 Tampax Radiant package inside the box (look for note about coupons inside on the front of the box). So when I got to the register, I asked the cashier if it would be okay if I opened the box now and took out the coupon, since I was buying th package either way. She said sure.
Minus $1 Register Reward
Minus $2 manuf. coupon from inside box*
Net Cost = $0.99
*Just in case there was a problem opening it prior to paying, I brought along the coupon for $1 off 1 Tampax Radiant from the 3/4/12 P&G insert. $1.99 would still be a good price for this item.
There will be at 5 coupon inserts this Sunday. You may want to invest in an extra newspaper or two this week.
- Smart Source
- Red Plum
- General Mills
- Pepsi Co
Here are some favorites so far:
- Dove hair care product B1G1
- Boston Market free extra side with family meal
- Boston market $4 off $20
- Boston Market $2 off $10
- Cover Girl $8/2 face products
- Crest $1/1 toothpaste
- Olay $3/1
- Pure Protein bar, B1G1
- Suave B1G1 (3 different B1G1 coupons)
- Tampax B1G1
- Tropicana or Trop 50 $1/1
- Tresemme B1G1 hair styling
- V8 $1/1
A Whole Lot of Merchandise for 64% Less Than Sale Prices
and You Will Have $7 RRs Left Over
2 Simple Transactions
The P&G Deal — Get $10 RR When You Buy $30 of Specified Items.
Wish me luck in finding the items I need to make my plan work. I usually don’t care to have RR’s that are more than $3 each. A $10 RR is often challenging for me to use efficiently for rolling the RRs. But since it is a rarity for me to find any decent “stock-up” prices on Charmin T.P., I decided I would fork over more cash in one transaction than I usually would at Walgreen’s (or CVS, for that matter). Doing so adds a few tubes of good toothpaste, 4 Charmins, 4 Cascades and more to my reserves.
Look for P&G specially marked products that have an assortment of coupons inside and save up to $30 when you use them.
- Charmin – Coupons save up to $30
- Crest – Coupons save up to $10
- Pampers – Coupons save up to $30
- Pur – Coupons save up to $25
- Olay – Coupons save up to $15
View list of coupons inside packages of $30 worth of P&G coupons in Charmin and Pampers.
8 Products – MoneyMaker at Publix
- 4 Aussie or Herbal Essence hair products @ $2.79 each
- 1 Combat ant traps @ $4.69
- 1 Bengay @ 4.49
- 2 Scotch scissors BOGO @ $1.99 for 2 (5″ or kids type) – ends today in Florida
$22.33 Items total
– $18.00 Coupons used
$ 4.33 Subtotal
$ 0.67 MoneyMaker
+ $ 5.00 Publix Gift Card
*NOTE: You should be able to use the gift card to pay for this transaction so that there is no money out of pocket (except any leftover applicable tax)
Visit our sister site for more printable coupons.
16¢ for Four Aussie or Herbal Essence Products
(Including 20% Bonus Size)
Publix new promo: Buy 3 Aussie or Herbal Essence products, sale price $2.79, and get a $5 Publix gift card, on-the-spot.
- Buy 4 Aussie and/or Herbal Essence Products @ $2.79 each = $11.16.
- Save $6 when you use two $3 off Aussie or Herbal coupons*.
- Get $5 Publix gift card (with tear pad coupon on blueish-purple display case).
Net Cost to You: 16¢ for all 4 items (plus tax)
*P&G 7/3/11 insert – $3 off 1 Herbal® or Aussie® styler when you buy 1 Herbal or Aussie product